Thursday, August 19, 2010

My First Blog

Hi everyone,

 This is my first attempt at a blog. I've recently been contracted by Liquid Silver books who are publishing my first attempt at writing a romance novel. Were hoping to have Half Hearts edited and available by Christmas. I have so much to learn since I never imagined that anyone would actually want to read the book I wrote. I did no research before hand just spent a year writing it and than without ever letting anyone read my manuscript I sent it off to 3 publishers. The first rejection
letter was nice even though a "No thanks" I was pretty impressed with it, I had been expecting "You suck, don't quit your day job" To my surprise the second publisher not only liked it but offered me a contract. From what I understand one rejection letter is not the norm :) Yeah me. Anyway I will be figuring this out as I go and hopefully it will get better as it goes

No comments: