Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Muse is behaving today

Yesterday I was ready to sit down and work on all the ideas that had been swimming in my head over the holidays. The past week I hadn't worked at all on my writing with the craziness that is Christmas, so I was looking forward to pushing up the sleeves, firing up the computer and making up for a week of writing inactivity.
But alas....Nothing





Today was a new day. Stopped trying to force the thoughts in my head onto the screen and started plucking away at some new ideas. It started with a quote.....


“Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew. They're what make the instrument stretch-what make you go beyond the norm.”
Author Unknown


And 5,000 words today and one hell of a story idea....








No comments: