Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Ramblings

This past week has been a whirlwind. My debut novel Half Hearts was released at Liquid Silver Books, I had my first ever Blog interview with Rhonda Print and basically it has been one of the greatest weeks I can remember in a long time. To top it all off I got flowers, balloons, prizes, Timmie's and tons of well wishes and congratulations. The funny thing about it all was that instead of sitting back and basking in the afterglow of my accomplishment, my fingers began to itch and I wanted nothing more than to sit at my keyboard and write.


My newest project, The Essence of Competition is nearly complete. It's another menage, but this time with one hell of a twist.  Check back to find out how it's coming along. In the meantime check out Half Hearts :)

No comments: