Friday, March 11, 2011

My shameless Brag Day!!

Okay I know I shouldn't brag but if I do it and try to be humble about it will I be forgiven?  Yes?  No?  Oh but I have to share!!!  It's like that secret someone tells you. It's so good, so amazing that you just have to tell someone or you'll  explode!!  That's how my brag is...I don't wanna explode it's messy. So here ya go....


My very first review for Half Hearts was a 5-star and Top Pick at The Romance Reviews! Rho said:

This debut novel by Sherri Desbois absolutely knocked my socks off!!

There are things that I love in my novels. I love romance, I love alpha males who are ga-ga over their women, I love erotic loves scenes, and I love plots and characters that grab hold of you and won't leave you even after you finish reading the book. It's rare, but when I have all of those things together, I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. And that's how I would describe the experience I had reading HALF HEARTS by Sherri Desbois...heavenly.  Read the full review HERE


Now I can tell you, after reading this I tried really hard to be dignified but truth is I bawled my eyes out, then preceded to jump up and down and scream like a damn fool!!  So much for dignified huh? But at least I did it in the privacy of my office. Only my husband had to hear me scream and cry through the phone :)
Since this review I have gotten from a 2-star review to 5-stars. I appreciate every single person who takes the time to read and then write a review. Good or bad!  It's the only way I"m going to learn and every single review I will hopefully learn something from. What the reader liked, what they didn't and hopefully with that knowledge the next book will be even better.

So here comes my shameless brag!!  I woke up this morning to another 5-star and Top Pick from Miz Love Loves Books!!!  Miz Menage said:

Half Hearts goes above and beyond to give a ménage with a caring, loving bent that had this reader misty-eyed several times. The past rears its ugly head, and the characters all have to deal with the aftermath. Seeing how they all pulled together to support, to love, to really and truly care, made me sigh. Read Complete Review HERE


Okay I'm all done with my brag. Please don't hold it against me.....Will this make up for it???

1 comment:

Chele Blades said...

i will forgive you if you continue to show pics like him....and continue to write amazing stories...I agree with the reviews